Ramesh N Kundur, MDCardiovascular Disease
VCS physicians believe in preventing heart disease just as strongly as they believe in diagnosing and treating it. Early identification of cardiovascular disease plays an important role in prevention. It gives you, the patient, valuable information to develop a lifestyle and treatment plan. VCS is proud to have helped improve the heart-health of Virginians for over 30 years.
Regence Group (Bs-Wa, Bs-Id, Bcbs-Ut, Bcbs-Or)
Cigna - Open Access Plus
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Indiana State University - 1994
- Internship: Victoria Hospital - 1991
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center - 1997
- Fellowship: VCU/MCV Health System - 2002
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital