Robert E Sperry, MDCardiac Electrophysiology
VCS physicians believe in preventing heart disease just as strongly as they believe in diagnosing and treating it. Early identification of cardiovascular disease plays an important role in prevention. It gives you, the patient, valuable information to develop a lifestyle and treatment plan. VCS is proud to have helped improve the heart-health of Virginians for over 30 years.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
- Cardiac Electrophysiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Cardiovascular Disease - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Kansas City University - School of Medicine - 1986
- Internship: University of Kansas Medical Center - 1987
- Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center - 1990
- Fellowship: Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program - 1994
- Parham Doctors Hospital
- Retreat Doctors Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital